What is important to our employees is important to us. From perks such as tuition reimbursement and annual bonuses to benefits such as healthcare coverage, Elkins offers one of the most competitive and comprehensive benefits packages around.
The following benefits are available to employees and their eligible dependents, including children and spouses. Most benefits are active within 30 days of employment. These benefit programs help our employees stay healthy, meet their financial goals, protect their incomes and their families, and balance the demands of work and personal life.
Health & Wellness
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): A confidential service that provides counseling resources to help employees and their families cope with personal problems.
- Corporate Chaplain
Personal Growth & Development
- New Employee Orientation
- Training Programs
- Elkins University
- Management & Leadership Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Preparing for the Future
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions up to 6% of an employee’s pay
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Life outside of Elkins
- Paid vacation time up to three weeks
- Three paid personal days
- Paid sick leave accrual up to 240 hours
- Support for employee volunteer activities
- Charitable giving to non-profit organizations of employees’ choice
- Corporate Contribution Committee
Elkins Constructors, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual in hiring or any phase of employment in compliance with all applicable local, state and federal laws.