Our reputation as a team-oriented firm that conducts its business with fairness and honesty has allowed us to forge invaluable working relationships throughout the region. The mutual trust Elkins shares among architects, consultants and subcontractors results in outstanding performance in every area and trade.
Rather than rely on a single, in-house design and engineering staff, as many builders do, we are able to carefully select the team members who will best fit the individual needs of our clients and their projects while still providing the most seamless delivery of services.
In addition to our association with industry professionals, Elkins is a proud member of these organizations:
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Tilt-Up Concrete Association (TCA)
- The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Jacksonville Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Florida Educational Facilities Planners’ Association (FEFPA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)